1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

question on my budgiess,.....

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by soldier4jesus2099, Dec 19, 2005.

1. soldier4jesus2099

soldier4jesus2099 New Member

ye i jus saw ma female parakeet go in the nest box nd it stays there nd keeps comming out nd in, do u think it will lay egss=???

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Sounds like she probably will, The more time she spends in the nest the more likely she will lay, My birds do not come out of the nest maybe once or twice when they need to relieve themselves or for something to eat and drink then they go straight back in and dont move.What is the weather like there as its best not to allow them to breed during the winter months as a sudden temp drop will cause the female to become egg bound and the eggs or chicks to become chilled and die.

Make sure she has everything she needs from soft foods, fresh fruit and veggies to cuttlefish and mineral block

Mike