1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 6, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

If I did want to get some kind of help from Monty Roberts personally with my mustangs how would I go about contacting him? I seen many and read many things he has done and our trainer even said it would'nt be a bad idea to try and contact him and see what his veiws are. Especially in Venus's case with her being pregnant and all. If anyone knows please let me know :D

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Well if your in his area (the area of his place Flag is Up Farms) you could just drop by it seems: http://www.montyroberts.com/fiuf/

Also if you are not there's contact information on his website and tour information to see if he'll be nearby during a tour or a demonstration in your area.

3. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member