1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

rabbits question

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by ryokitokiri, Mar 28, 2004.

1. ryokitokiri

ryokitokiri New Member

does anyone have any idea of whats wrong??

my 2 year old dutch male has been sraying his urine to the back of his cage and its a real mess to clean it up. Does anyone have a clue of why he might be doing this?
    And about 1 year ago, (this happened 2 times) he was running around me on the floor where I was laying and he sprayed his pee on me!!!
    UCK!!!!!!!!! and i am just wondering why he did that, cause it got all over me!!! :(

2. nern

nern New Member

Sounds like he might be marking his territory.

3. angelgirl2003

angelgirl2003 New Member

He is def. marking his territory....get him neutured as soon as possible or this will become habit. Also, rabbits are prone to cancer if they are not "bred". Do the right thing and have him neutured. :)

4. ryokitokiri

ryokitokiri New Member

and how much will that usually cost??[/code]

5. ryokitokiri

ryokitokiri New Member

and how much would it normally cost?[/b]

6. nern

nern New Member

The price will probably vary depending on your area and which vet you go to. I beleive my vet quoted my sister around $100.00 to have her rabbit spayed. You can contact a few vets in your area to get a general idea of the cost and you might even be able get it done at a lower rate through your local humane society. I know some humane societies offer low cost spay/neuter for dogs and cats...not sure about rabbits but it might be worth looking into if your funds are limited.