1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

~~Rabbits~~

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Kassandra, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

I think rabbits are adorable and I so want one!

But people say that they smell? :?
    Is that true?

Kassandra :y_the_best:

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

oh ya, they smell, but if you have a backyard or something they don't smell too bad. it's just the cages.

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Rabbits themselves are the one of the most cleanest pets you will ever have, the smell that you might witness is from the urine, which if you clean your cage often shouldn't have a problem.

4. DogLover

DogLover New Member

I've had mine for almost 2 years. And yes, they are clean pets. What smells is their elimination. Rabbits are similar to cats in many ways. Even though they might not be affectionate as dogs, they are SMART.

Rabbits can be fun animals if you are willing to spend a lot of time with them. You'll discover amazing things.