1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

raymonds new digs

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by deb2950, May 18, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

I found this little cat house at our neighborhood garage sale and Raymond just loves it!

[​IMG]<br>

[​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

All I can say is AWWWWWW!!!! :)

3. footsie

footsie New Member

So cute! And great to get at a garage sale as those things are so overpriced.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Those are such cute pics! Raymond is so cute! :mrgreen: Just to be safe though, always wash/vacuum anything used by an unknown pet. There are a few things that our fur animals can catch from used furniture. One for example is ringworm (loose hairs in used cat furniture can carry ringworm if the previous cat had it).

5. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Thanks for adding that tip!

I did indeed vacumn and disinfect it before I let him use it and it is always good to be reminded! Thanks!! :D

6. nern

nern New Member

Very cute....looks like he is enjoying it. :D

7. Obelix

Obelix New Member

oh my garsh, adorable we had one when we still have 3 cats and togather they managed to destroy it, and they are heavily overpriced at most of the pet stores around here, though k-mart had one cheap.

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

what a cute name...raymond...and the pictures are adorable. i was saying "awwwwwwww..." right when i read someone else's post that said "awwww...". i think that says it all...

9. dolly

dolly New Member

How sweet! Isn't it always the case that the cats enjoy the toys the most that we spend the least on? Sort of like kids!