1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Real Mouse Or Maybe Not

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Angel, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Angel

Angel New Member

My cat tiffany the smaller female. She thinks that this pretened play mouse that we got is real. She is always growling at it when she gets the chance to anyway. Also she will hiss and spit at Jay the bigger male and wont let him join in. How do you think I would be able to stop this behaviour. :?: :?: :?:

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

give him one of his own

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That's cute that tiffany thinks the play mouse is real. I agree, maybe getting another mouse so they can each have their own would help.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. Yes, I agree. Get another toy mouse. They sure can be funny with some of their toys. :lol:

5. vene

vene New Member

She must be the alpha cat!

6. eman

eman New Member

could she be scared of the mouse? or does she also play with it?
    i have never had a cat growl at a toy :?

7. Angel

Angel New Member

Well thanks for your ideas. I will try and get another mouse for my male cat. I think that should help, so they can play with their own mouse. Also she is definatley not scared of it. She graves it and chews it up and I think she is the alpa cat. The thing is though if we do again get him one of his home because we have before but she collects both of them, then guards. So i think we have a bit if a problem.

WELL THANKS
    :y_the_best: :y_the_best:

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Zeus growls with his....check out ebay. I got a package of FIFTY for a couple of bucks through ebay.
    I always toss a couple into the take-home bag w/fosters and my cats have them scattered all over the house

9. Angel

Angel New Member

I will try and look on ebay. That is if my mum lets me. hehe :lol: If i do then jay should get his own turn aswell as her.I hope anyway :y_the_best: