1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Really Funny Joke for your Weekend

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Cinderella is now 95 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a dog named Bob for companionship. One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?" The fairy godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"

Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful
    consideration, she uttered her first wish: "The prince was wonderful but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability checks, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension." Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold. Cinderella said, "Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother."

The fairy godmother replied, "It is the least that I can do. What do you want for your second wish?" Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had." At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside of her that had been dormant for years.

And then the fairy godmother spoke once more: "You have one more wish;
    what shall it be?" Cinderella looks over to the frightened dog in the
    corner and says, "I wish for you to transform Bob, my old dog, into a kind and handsome young man." Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.

The fairy godmother said, "Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new
    life." With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.

For a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen. Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms. He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as
    he whispered....................

..................."BET YOU'RE SORRY YOU NEUTERED ME!"

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ha ha ha :D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh that was funny. I was thinking it would end with something like that.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OMG!!! :eek: How funny!! he he he...
    Now, where's my fairy god mother when I need her?!?!?!?

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

That's hilarious!! hehe

6. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Dukesdad I went to your website and then followed the link to Duke's sight- he is just the cutest lab I have ever seen! He has such an expressive face! I love the pic "these are my toys, don't touch them!" I just wanted to tell you that I think he is such a beautiful boy!

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

OMG that was hilarious i needed a good laugh after the day i have had.

You guys crack me up with all your jokes lol

mike

8. Obelix

Obelix New Member

:lol: oh my garsh.. I KNEW their had to be some sort of tist, it was just to good to be true, thanks for a great laugh!

9. nern

nern New Member

LOL. That was good...thanks for sharing. :lol:

10. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

LOL, I did not see that ending!!

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

How Funny!! :mrgreen:

12. lil96

lil96 New Member

my bf laughed for like 10 minutes straight after I read that to him!!

13. Nik

Nik New Member

:lol:

I just read that out like a story and shouted the punch line, everyone's in hysterics here.

Great stuff.

14. Jody

Jody New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: