1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Really Hilarious Photo

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Last Saturday we took the boys sightseeing to view the wildflowers. I posted this page to share with family and friends. There are seven photos but check out Freckles in the sixth photo. It's priceless.
    Enjoy.
    http://home.flash.net/~jdebess/trip/trip1.htm

2. Jules

Jules New Member

Good one! Isn't it great when you catch fleeting moments on film? Quite funny!
    That last photo is absolutely adorable!!! I love them they are georgeous, they look so 'huggable'
    What a beautiful area also... great pics all round.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey, did you take that in my back yard!!!!! Joking, that Freckles!! Tooo funny.

Yeah, this weekend people were pulling up in our driveway to take photos of our horses!!!! OUr drive wa is aobut a 10th of a mile long. I was like, geeze, you could at least come upto the house and ask first!!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Wonderful photos! I love them sacked out at the end - doggies are so much like small children. They play their hearts out and then they are dead to the world until the next round of play begins.

Jamiya

5. You really captured the beauty of those wild flowers, I love the one with Duke lying in them! and of coarse the one with freckles IS priceless!

Good job!

Susan

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too Cute!! The look in Freckels face is priceless!!!

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

that is priceless! what buds :lol: I have the most beautfil pic of Jake in these awesome wildflowers that came up one year.

honeybear

8. Rene

Rene New Member

those are great pictures thanks for sharing wish there was a place like that in california to take my pups to

9. nern

nern New Member

Those are great pictures. :D

10. winnie

winnie New Member

they are sooo cute....they look like great friends...i wish i had fields totake winnie and syd to. :

11. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

freckles looks like one of those drunk celebrities on 'celebrities uncensored' lol! in the car, leaning on something, strange look on face, othre person in car very alert.

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

absolutely priceless pictures!! It's great when we catch them at the "right" (???) time!!

The scenery is GORGEOUS!!! I love the flowers!!