1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Registered for Obedience Class!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Sep 18, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I received a letter from Pet and Praise Obedience that my girls are officially enrolled in the next session! :eek: They start Oct. 12 (day before mommy's b-day, just to toss that in... :mrgreen: ) and I'm so excited!

The first night we do not bring our puppies, we discuss any housebreaking issues etc. that people may be having. It's an 8 week session and I'm hoping that the girls really enjoy it. It will be great to have them interact with other dogs as well as learning more commands etc. :D

I know many on the boards have done this and I'll be sure to keep you posted!

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: WOOOOHOOOO!!!! :eek:

I'm SO happy to hear that you signed them up, the benefits of doing so are numerous, and you'll definitely be happy that you went!!! :y_the_best:

All I have to say is, kudos to you for making such a wise decision to attend the classes, and have fun with it!!! :wink:

You'll have to tell us all about it!!! :D

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

You guys are going to have so much fun.
    That is one of my biggest regrets I have yet to take mine for official training. They are well behaved but I think it would have been nice and if I ever get the time we may still try. I didnt have my three adult dogs until they were adults and until I came here I was under the impression it would be a waste of time with adults. I hope I can get my new puppy in though cause she is going to need it the other at least behave and listen to me!

Jill

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh how fun!!! This is going to be a blast!! :) I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures.....

:m21: