1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rene?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Sep 23, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How is your yorkie mama, whats going on with her. Is she ok now?

2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi puttin she seems to be acting fine i think maybe she is in heat but i dont know how soon that happens after a litter. but sebsatain sure had been smelling her alot and my 2 male kittens. The vet will call me sometime this morning with the results of her blood work cant wait for that she mostly worried me becasue she has not been herself she is on a barking frinzy but maybe it's because on saturday i brought some of my moms boxes in from the garage for my mom to go thru and unpack or get rid of stuff i hope that is what is I cant stand the darn barking. I will update as soon as the vet calls me

thanks for asking :love_y_t_much:

3. Rene

Rene New Member

the vet just called and said some of her cell count (didnt say which) are a little high but it is normal just haveing babies she thinks the discharge is normal also she says it's the uterus contracting which is normal she said if she is not perfectly back to herself on Saturday we will do a full blood panal so we will see. I think my neice "over reacted" but since i was not home i freaked out. and i couldnt leave work so made me worry more when i got home she seemed fine still little spots of blood but not real bad and it is brownish (she sat on my clean white shrit :shock: ) She to me is a bit on the skinny side but she is eating like a horse those babies are taking everything from her poor girl

4. Rene

Rene New Member

by the way thanks for that link to yorkie talk it's great but only one person said the same as you black and tan and one person said call the AKC which i will do. It a wonderful place tho lots of yorkie breeders one person said they had 27 yorkies at one time :shock: could you imange no way i have a hard time with 2 (well soon to be 5 lol) once the little ones are up and running

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Rene~

I got a little worried when I read your post, but I am glad to hear that she is okay!!!!!!! :y_the_best:

Keep us posted! :D

6. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks mybaby she is doing good i really dont know what has gotten in to her latley she runs around here like a race track barking and barking (at nothing of course) but her barking makes sebastain bark ooooohhhhhh the noise lol she acted this way right after nala passed away i think she is reminding everyone that SHE IS QUEEN OF THE HOUSE lol she is the only female animal i have lol (well 2 baby girls but they dont count i'm not keeping them)

thanks guys for helping me thru this

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

She still doing good??
    How about those babies? I forget... how many males/females?? I know, I know... I need to write it down! LOL

8. Rene

Rene New Member

lol monster they are all doing great their eyes opened yesterday :eek: :eek: :eek: now they can see the world they are starting to get their walking legs also pretty soon we are REALLY going to have to watch where we are walking. they are so cute they are tring to bark but only get little squeaks out their faviort time to do this is in the middle of the night of course lol

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwwww little squeakers! I love it :) ESPECIALLY the middle of the night part.. ha ha ha...