1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

reply to long story topic

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by Melanie, May 4, 2004.

1. Melanie

Melanie New Member

that was a very nice story. horses need more ppl like you and everyone else in this forum. i wish i could have a hundred but i guess two is good for now but i hope to own as many as i can. i learned that you can't look for color,type, or what ever else comes your way b/c i found in my boys that my one is a halflinger,quaterhorse and is small and particually what i wasn't looking for but i loved his attitude he made faces(sounds stupid but true) and he is very gentle loves to put his head on your shoulder. my other horse is a registered paint always wanted one but i already had one horse couldn't really afford to take care of two but the ppl told me 400 dollars and he was mine if i did not want him they were taking him to an auction. so i made more room and i quit smoking so i had more money and i love both of them to death and i will forever

2. TSU_Girl

TSU_Girl New Member

I'm guessing (hoping) you mean me!

Mel,
    You are EXACTLY right, you can have that dream horse picked out (and you may even find him someday!) but somebody upstairs might have a totally different plan for you and the exact opposite of what you were looking for is BAM, whats handed to you!

And I bet those faces your baby makes are adorable! Try and catch some pics of it and send 'em my way! And BRAVO for the quitting smoking (I bet that was h*ll!)

My old man likes to pick up brushes and coffee cans and whatever else he can get his teeth on and THROW them! I'm on my way to get him a jolly-ball ASAP. lol

Thanks for the kind words and I wish you, and your boys the best! :D
    <3
    Steph

3. Melanie

Melanie New Member

Steph,
    I did write this to reply to your topic i had it all written and noticed i clicked on the wrong button so that is why it is a new one :) lol
    i will get some pics for everyone to see. thank you for your kindness. gl with finding you new friend. i see you were talkin to sams about adopting i hope you do. that is an awesome organization. i have looked into it a lot but i do not have the space for one right now but i hope to be able to adopt a hundred someday. and you are a good person for wanting to adopt one.