1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rescue Day (Monday)

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jul 27, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Here's the PBRC site with all the Pit Bulls that have been marked URGENT! Some unfortunately have missed their their targeted date. :cry: But many more who have only a couple of days left.

There are some in ALL States, so look through them and email your friends for any sponsors or any "No Kill" shelters with any openings.

http://www.pbrc.net/bullyprojects/urgents.html

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh all of them are so cute, I am so sorry I can'T help. I want one so bad!! I hope they find homes

3. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

what would the costs run, to ship to vancouver bc, from nc?
    also what are the addoption fees?

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

ChronicBlue: If you see a Pit Bull you're interested in in N.C. you can email Amy at: amy@pbrc.net and give the listing number and she will give you any information on adoption fees and transport.

Also, Canada has a P.B.R.C. with available Pit Bulls, some marked URGENT. You can go to: http://pbrc.net/dogpages/north/dogcanada.html

It would be fantastic if you can help one of these little guys out with a forever home!

5. nern

nern New Member

They are all so beautiful and there are so many of them. :(

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

OMG I clicked on one of the ones from virginia and the poor guy is like 20 mins from me. I know I cant keep him but will try and see if anyone I know is looking for a new dog. Gosh this breaks my heart, I thought they were a no kill shelter too. Man I wish I could even foster him but no more room at the inn. UGGG

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Ok now my heart is breaking, the other on is at the same shelter and I just saw him on saturday at the local pet store, I fell in love but they say he is good with other dogs but when one walked by the cage he almost broke out to get to him. Ok I need to win the lotto so I can but a huge farm and fill it with dogs. Anyone have the winning numbers?