1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rescue of the Day (Wednesday) - Sams!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I found this girl on this page: http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/KS83.html

Here is her info:

[​IMG]

And she has more info on the regular Petfinder page(http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2680194):

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Wow, what a sweetie! Beautiful, and that glint in the eye...you can always tell a smart, happy dog when you see that look in their eyes!

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh what a sweetheart!!! To bad sheis in KS!!!!!! Looks like a really good dog! I wonder why no one has adopted her????

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

There is a possibility I will be in Hutchinson on the weekend of September 11. I wonder if it's possible to arrange any kind of transport, if you are interested in her. Anyone here live in Oklahoma??

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh my gosh she is beautiful! I definitely see the Catahoula Leopard Dog in her they are one of my favorite breeds. Wow she looks pretty big and she sounds like a very smart dog. But with that mix she can't help but be. I would love to have her. :wink:

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

That dog sounds awesome, why doesn't anyone want it? It is sounds perfect, it must have some sort of hitch, like it once ate a wolf very aggressive or something! what about mixdoglover or what is that persons name who just had to get rid of their dog bc the worried it would eat their kids

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I don't think that person should get another herding dog. I'm thinking a Golden might be more up his alley. :)

You have to wonder why the dog was overlooked. Maybe I should e-mail...