1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rescue of the day!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Aug 5, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Oh she is precious! I love her eye coloring. I hope your sister does get her! Wish her luck. :eek:

3. nern

nern New Member

She's beautiful...I love those eyes.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

she is puuuurrrddddy.
    I love her eyes!

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Awwwwwwwww she has a really cute face. :lol:

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina: That little Pitty is BEAUTIFUL!!

If I lived in Missouri, I would have to arm wrestle your Sister for her. :lol:

Someone on that other Message Board thought Pit Bulls were ugly. How do they figure?

7. Rene

Rene New Member

she is very pretty wish your sister luck.

lovedapits i must say (first it wasnt me that said they were ugly) that honestly i never saw a pretty pit pull untill i joined this board maybe i just never really paid attention to them but they are beautiful breeds of dogs. My old neighbor had one and i didnt think he was very good looking maybe because he was MEAN and the owners had us scared to death of him always telling us not to go on their yard (to get our ball back) cuz he will bite you they kept him on a chain in front of their house couldnt have been more then 3 feet long and if you walked by he would come at you barking scared the crap out of me a couple of times.

Now i have seen some of the most beautiful pitts on this board and it changed my out look of the breed :D

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Some of those people on that board love to talk badly about Pit Bulls it's like a favorite pass time or something. Every other topic is about Pit Bulls and the only reason is to keep the board in an uproar all the time. That board is strictly for entertainment purposes. The only reason I go there is because it is so entertaining. You certainly can't expect to go there and have an adult conversation or to get anything educational out of the posts.

I don't blame you one bit for being scared and thinking of Pit Bulls as ugly considering your experience with your neighbors dog. IM just glad we were able to change your opinion of them. Because they truly are just big ol babies with hearts of gold.

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I think part of the "ugly" thing is that they have a different sort of look to them. Like most things, once you are used to it, you suddenly see it in a new light. For instance, I used to think Chinese Cresteds were the ugliest little things. After seeing a few in movies lately (it MUST be the same dog!) I think the little beastie is CUTE! My husband thinks I am nuts, of course.

I, too, have learned a lot about pit bulls here. Before I couldn't even identify one at that site where you look at all the dog pictures and click on the one you think is a pit bull - now I can!

10. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ahhhhh what a sweetie, adn boy did they use the right color of red to get the beautiful photograghs of her

honeybear

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

okay I just went on the web siteto see all of the pics and she is just adorable. I just love teh blue eye one day and brown eye the next. I ned to do that with Wylie. The rescue does a great job of showing off her attributes and personality

honeybear

12. Jody

Jody New Member

Awwwwwwwww so cute, I love those eyes! :mrgreen: