1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Retraining a lhasapoo to go inside...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Katzchen, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Katzchen

Katzchen New Member

Hi! My husband and I are the proud parents of a female 8 year old shih tzu (Sookie) and a 11 month old lhasapoo girl (Noodle). Both of the girls were doing well on housebreaking until the ice and snow storm came through Ohio, but now, Noodle refuses to go outside. We have tried clearing off patches on the lawn so that she can go, and keeping her outside for as long as possible when we know that she has to go, but 9 times out of ten she will go in the house within 10 minutes of coming back inside.
    We were wondering if it would be possible to retrain her to go inside on either puppy pads or paper. If it is possible, what is the best way to go about the switch?

Thank you so much!

Katzchen, Sookie and Noodle
    :?:

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

It should be possible but it'll just take some work. Here's a quote from a post I made a while back. It's what I did with Rocky to get him to use the pads.

Good Luck