1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ribbon/garter snake NEW OWNER...?

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Wendy, May 5, 2004.

1. Wendy

Wendy New Member

:D Hi, I jsut got a ribbon snake. He/she is wild and seems very friendly. I dont know much about them. So any sugestions? I have a 10 gal. tank and a screen lid. Tightly closed. A water bowl, and getting a heat matt for under the cage tommarow. What more do I need to know. Eat? Anyone? THANKS

2. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

I used to have a ribbon snake. He ate small-medium crickets and small feeder fish. Though, it was a while ago so I don't remember how much he was eating.

3. Jody

Jody New Member

Wow - I know nothing about snakes what so ever, apart from the fact that some are venomous and some arn't. And they hurt when they bite....

What kind of snake is this one??