1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

RINGWORM, RINGWORM, RINGWORM, RINGWORM!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bug1, Apr 19, 2006.

1. bug1

bug1 New Member

So I just found out the little guy has ringworm! What do I do? How do i disinfect the place. The vet told me to vacuum constantly but how do I disinfect the vacuum? It's not the kind with a bag. Also, what do I do about all my furniture, papers, etc? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

3. Ia_Cat_Lover

Ia_Cat_Lover New Member

I had my first and only case of ringworm with a new kitten a few years ago. I went round and round trying to help that kitten get rid of it. Finally I read about tests on ringworm using the flea medication "Program", so thought "what the heck" and gave it a try. It worked almost instantly. I'm not kidding. Every day for weeks this cat would get new spots of ringworm, and they would grow bigger and bigger. I could make this a really loooong reply with all that happened (her giving ringworm to all my cats and even the neighbor kid AND myself), but to get to the point, I gave her a Program pill, and she never got another new sore, and all her other sores started to clear up. I did this for about a year (one pill a month) for all the cats, and never saw ringworm again. Do a google search, or even a search on here in the old forum about Program and Ringworm. IT WORKS!!!!

4. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

i went thru that w/ my two kittens...many baths....lots of lotions....took about 2 monts to clear it all up...all i can say is bleach is your best friend!! good luck!!