1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rowdy caught a mouse

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by RowdyNicconLava, Apr 6, 2005.

1. RowdyNicconLava

RowdyNicconLava New Member

Blach it was so gross. Theres a field just down our road past the houses and we take the dogs there alot to play. Theres also some woods and a creek running through it and the dogs just love it there. So Brenden and i walked the dogs down to the field to play fetch and to just let the dogs get some extra running around. Then I saw Nicco in near the outside of the woods looking like he was chasing something and then would occasionaly drop his head. I was still a good distance away but yelling for him to come but he was ignoring me (not his norm). When i got there he finally got his prize and when he saw me coming starting wagging his tail with this little dead mouse in his mouth :shock: . I told him to drop in in a kind of panicked way and he did real quick (I think I may have scared him lol). I held the dogs while Brendon when and through the mouse in the creek. Nicco was upset for a few seconds and then kinda frogot about it when he saw his ball in Brendens hand. it was just not experience with him i mean my cats catch mice and birds but i never had one of the dogs do it and it was a bit messier then the cats :? . Yuck

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Once when I was younger we had mice in our house and my Cairn used to catch them, shake them by their tails and then leave them in the hall.

3. Sara

Sara New Member

My female Pit grabbed a squirrel right out of the air between our fence and a tree... Not sure if she shook it or not...the BF told me he needed help, both pits out there and we were worried we might have some possesive activity... I came out and she looks at me with this squirrel hanging out of her mouth...I scream something like "No" scared her to death...she dropped the undead squirrel... He started TRYING to crawl away (she broke his back taking him out of the air) and she went for him again... at this point I was worried about her getting bit by the squirrel (who knows what it may have carried)...both Pits were just staring at the squirrel listening to mom hysterically screaming "no"... Got them put up and the BF did away with the squirrel quickly and painlessly... Poor little fella...apparently they played a game every morning involving this running down the fence then jumping to the tree... finally Honijade just figured it out... His buddy sat in the tree above hurling insults...but never did they try that stunt again. Blech.