1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rusty's Going to Puppy Daycare!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jun 4, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I posted a few weeks back that my roommate was having to switch to dayshift, and work the same time as me now--- so we had to find someplace to take Rusty during the day... at least until we work out this separation anxiety thing. And, because we just don't want the poor little guy to have to spend every day home alone anyway.
    As I mentioned then, animal daycare isn't as available here as I had hoped, so we weren't left with a lot of choices. But as it worked out, it looks as though we found a good place for him. :eek:
    He just started this week, and already he LOVES it.... as soon as we turn down the road it is on, he gets excited.... and as soon as the owner opens the door, Rusty CHARGES in, ready to go find his playmates :0018:
    She says he has a blast, playing like a little maniac all day. And when I get there at 4:30 to pick him up he is tired, hungry and ready to go home and have a quite evening--- (DOUBLE :eek: :eek: for mom!!)
    He is one tired little pup in the evenings!
    By the way..... I found a Rusty bobblehead at Walgreens the other day--
    [​IMG]
    How many dogs get a bobblehead made of them? :lol:

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: That is the cutest thing I have ever heard of! You sound like a proud aunt!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww I bet he is having a great time.

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Go Rusty Go!
    :0020:

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

How did you find this place? Is it somone's home, and they take in extra pets? How many dogs are there each day? Other animals? I'm curious!!

Jamiya

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Yes, he's lovin' it for sure..... He was so tired last night that during the night some very loud sirens went by on the road right outside the bedroom, and Rusty was sleeping right next to me... and although he slept right through all of the noise, he laid there asleep going "Woooooooo!" to the sirens :lol: It was hilarious!

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I found her by researching on the internet, phone book, asking at pet shops, etc. Turns out this woman is a dog trainer, and does pet sitting and daycare in her home, with the help of her room mate, and family.
    here's her website http://www.pettailsps.com
    I guess the number of dogs varies day to day, but I think she might have said 10 or so is the max.

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That place sounds awesome!! I wish there was something like that around here.