1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Rusty's Whiskers!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Sep 19, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Hey all--
    I'm always talking about all the new facial hair Rusty has gotten lately as he's matured, and people ask about it some....So, I thought I's share this pic I just took this morning.
    We were getting ready to go to a thing called the "Mutt Strut" put on by our city parks dept. It was a fundraiser to raise money to open an off leash park in our city.
    Anyway..... it's a typical N.W. rainy day here today, chilly and wet. So I got out Rusty's hoodie sweatshirt that I bought him when we first got him, but it was too big so it's been put away. But, it fits great now, so I took his picture.
    It really shows his beard, eyebrow and muzzle hair that he has gotten in the past couple of months. He's really maturing into a handsome little terror. (Ooops! I mean terrier! :lol: )
    [​IMG]

2. nern

nern New Member

He sure is...I love his beard and his little cute sweater! :D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh my goodness. His legs are short aren't they. Maybe he is dachsie-JRT His hair sure has changed. Love his color.

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Oh he is for sure part Doxie, I believe wire haired doxy. It's just the JRT part we've never been sure about, but as he gets older, he looks more and more (and especially acts) like he has JRT. His daycare lady, who is also a dog trainer, says he acts exactly like a JRT.

5. lil96

lil96 New Member

He looks so cute! The other day I saw a dog that looked so much like him, but I think it was only (sorry I don't know the proper name) a dacshund that was the same color as Rusty (as opposed to the ones with black) I wanted to take a picture and send it to you, but then I thought, no that is a bit too nutty, taking a pic of a random dog to send to someone, who already has a dog that looks just like it!

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Lil, no its not. I've done it. LOL

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Oh, so do I...... and I would like to seee it! I'm always looking for other dogs that look like Rusty!

8. Rene

Rene New Member

he is a cutie love his hoodie