1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sad day, Fluffy died

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Pacuguy, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

Fluffy died last night she was my wifes first pet she was almost 18 yrs old.
    We are all taking it pretty hard especialy the girls.

Good bye dear friend

Fluffy
    [​IMG]

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

what happened?
    Hugs to you and your wife...and a peaceful crossing for Fluffy

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm sorry for your loss. It's so difficult to lose a pet, especially when she's been a part of your wife's life for so many years. Take care of yourself and each other.

4. vene

vene New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: *HUGS* to your family. Your wife is very fortunate to have had beautiful Fluffy for almost 18 years. I was not as lucky with Pooky and Vene. Pooky was 1 1/2 and was PTS due to renal failure. Vene was 3 and was hit by a car when my mom left the door wide open and she escaped. Regardless of the time we had together, it hurts. Fluffy will be fondly remembered.

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

This board is very sad lately.

So sorry about the loss of Fluffy. :cry:

6. mazyku

mazyku New Member

So sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Fluffy was a beautiful cat with such big eyes and you are very lucky to have had Fluffy for all those years. I think, know matter how long we have our animals, the loss can be gut renching. I am still feeling the heart ache over loosing my Missy a year ago and am now nursing my Charlotte to hopefully a recovery from her fatty liver. We get so attached and look forward to the laughs and joy that they bring us, that it is hard when we loose them. It might help your family, as it has mine, if you donate something to your local animal shelter in Fluffy's name. We have Pet Smarts here and you can sponsor a cage in the name of your animal. So sorry again for your loss.

7. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

i am so sorry i know how hard it is to lose a furbaby that u have had 4 such a long time...even if it was a short time its still hard..even if u try and prepare urself 4 it it still hurts...what happened if you dont mind me asking? just old age? fluffy was very lucky to have got to live out all those years and im sure she was very thankful to have such great parents....my heart goes out to u guys...

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: I know all too well how sad it is to lose a fur animal. Your wife was so lucky to have had Fluffy for so many years. Fluffy must have been very loved and well cared for.

9. nern

nern New Member

I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

10. Maraya

Maraya New Member

oh hun..i'm so sorry for your loss. your kitty lived 18 wonderful years and i'm sure she's with you in spirit. my heart goes out to you believe me! you know about this site don't you?

www.petloss.com

*hugs* to you and your baby. Art Bell ( www.coasttocoastam.com ) who airs a nightly supernatural radio show is also a huge cat lover.....in fact on the link on weekends if you click on Arts webcam you often see pics of his "kids" (cats)...anyway, a few months ago he lost a cat too.........he was nearly in tears on the air...and missed a few shows cuz of the loss of his family member......his long time cat......he got two new kittens to soften the blow....but you're not alone!!!!! you WILL see your kitty again........and thats a fact.

11. Ginny

Ginny New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know exactly how you're feeling right now and it's so hard.

My thoughts go out to you.

Ginny

12. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I'm very sorry to hear about Fluffy.

She looked a bit like Chester who we had for over 20 years and lost back in March.

-Chelle

13. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I'm so sorry for her passing but at least she had a long life with a loving family. So many furbabies don't even have that chance. fluffy was a beautiful kitty and had a loving family. She was a lucky girl.