1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

saltwater barracuda questions

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by 2nafish, Jul 14, 2004.

1. 2nafish

2nafish New Member

Is saltwater barracuda illegal in california? And are how much do they go for at fish stores? Please dont quote me just answer this question

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i dont think you would find one, and if u got really lucky and did, i wouldnt reccomend keeping it. those fish get a few feet in length and their body shape is built liek a torpedo, so they would need TONS of water to swim around in with how fast they are. if anythnig, consider a freshwater barracuda

3. 2nafish

2nafish New Member

Im not trying to get some i just want to know if they are legal in california? And how much would they go for? so i can sell them if they are legal

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

wow, barracuda thats cool, though not much of a house pet. i think its ok to sell them but i dnt think many people would buy that type of fish.

5. tina1

tina1 New Member

I live in California and I'm pretty sure they are illegal to own/sell. Could be wrong though, you never know! Look it up at a library or something for a more definitive answer.

6. OneWolvesDream

i havnt even seen any at a store or anywhere but in pictures. lol.

7. JxKIM89

JxKIM89 New Member

If you are allowed to catch them in california. Wouldnt it be legal to have one? but then again cali is pretty gay on these things.

8. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

now thats funny

9. 2nafish

2nafish New Member

Seriously Cali is anal about everything :x

10. OneWolvesDream

very true! on all of my fish medications it says warning may cause cancer to the state of california. lol. so what, you use it in cali and you will get cancer yet in fl its fine. gay.