1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sam Please e-mail me

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MyPetTherapyDog, Mar 25, 2008.

1. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

MyPetTherapyDogs@yahoo.com

I want to know if you may be interested in taking the south african mastiff into your rescue?
    The owners can't keep him.
    Thanks,
    Sue

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok sent ya an email. I'm sure we can get something accomplished!!!

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Sam you should post the dog on the rescue group if you need to do transport etc...

Where's he/she at currently?

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I think the decision has been made. I wanted more info before i did that... But i think the best decision to not rehome him has been made.

I do know theres a male not too far from me I might be going to get. He's neutered, but family can't keep him. Another case of "didn't do their research" and he got "too big" for their "little house". UGH>> hince why breeders need to QUESTION property size and knowlege of the breed BEFORE they sell to someone!!!! ahhh!!!

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Yah...aside from teaching people about the Pit Bull breed these days my second never ending job is inviting people over to "play" with Ozzy and spend a little bit of time in my large house with him...not just any people...the ones I hear who want a Great Dane seriously looking for one...if you think giving up a Boerboel or mastiff is bad as far as happening all the time...the Dane's are right up there on the list. AND they're usually so badly trained that they HAVE to go to a house where the folks are more than familiar with large breeds... Ozzy was a wreck when we got him...OMG... So I do my best to make sure people get the picture that the cute puppy will GROW FAST and can't be allowed to do MANY Things that even large breed puppies get to do because ultimately those things could VERY well become life threatening...it's AMAZING how big these guys are...even I was shocked at how Ozzy's size affected EVERYTHING.

Glad things are working out...seems like it's becoming more of a problem with the Boels, as I expected...too many people breeding and whatnot irresponsibly...urgh...