1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

sandy ate something out of the garbage

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by heaven, Dec 12, 2004.

1. heaven

heaven New Member

i threw away a slice of meatloaf that i had made with onion soup mix and sandy got into the garbage pail while i was in the bathroom and ate it. what do i do? my brother says onions are really bad for dogs

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Try calling your vet to make sure they don't want you to bring the dog in. Honestly, my dogs have gotten into pizza (specials) before and they have been fine.
    I doubt you will have any problems but its always better to be safe than sorry.

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

My dogs have eaten various leftovers which contained onions on several occasions and have never had any problems. I think as long as it's not fed in large quantities it should be fine. :y_the_best:

5. heaven

heaven New Member

she's been fine, no throwing up or soft poop
    i just got so scared when i realized that she had eaten it