1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sasha and I want to thank you all

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Aug 1, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She did it, and she isn't even a puppy. She won. With all of you Auspet dog lovers, she did it. :eek: :eek: I am sooooooooooo happy. We could never have done it without you. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and sasha's too. Now is there one of you guys babies in the new contest, if so let me know. I don;t know what rufus is doing in there that picture was from the month before. I did not put it in this time. I want to vote for one of ya'll's pups tell me. I don't know which to vote for.
    Thank you all that voted for my little sweetie.
    June

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: CONGRATULATIONS PUTTIN AND SASHA!!!!!!!! :eek:

Glad we could help out! :wink:

Way to go Sasha... :0018:

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh, that's fantastic, puttin!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, S A S H A ! ! ! ! !

:m5:

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Good GOIN SASHA!

HIP-HIP- HOO-RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :y_the_best:

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You gals of been the best. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Trixie's mom, start a voting thread on trixies needing votes and everyday put a reminder in for us to vote. Every few days put a fresh link in there too, sometimes it may just need to say bumped.
    THANK YOU EVERYONE. :y_the_best: :love_y_t_much: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018: :0018:

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Hi Puttin And Congrats on Sasha from Poos-r-cool

And of course they are ...as always .
    There are seveal in there from members here .Deb has 2 ,her cat Raymnd and Jack and Trixie's mom ,RUfus is in beacuse he was in the june Contest and automatically goes into the August unless you take him out and you didn't .
    I am back fro a few minutes to let you all know that I love it you have been voting in our contest ,please enter if any of you want to ,next month we have to finish for the year (we are a little behind cause I have been ill ,but we are going strong and enjoying all our beautiful entries and June ...NONE that have won are puppies .All are over a year old and some are 3 and over .Callie is older and so is Buttercup ,Lola and Cora's baby too ...So ,just because you have a puppy does not mean it always wins .We would love all your participation and enjoy knowing all of you still think of 'malti'every now and then ..Be cool guys and join us in some of our chat rooms ,love to have any of you ...and remember ILOVE MALTPOOS !