1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sasha at her most peacefull moments.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, May 8, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

[​IMG]

Hopefully heres a picture of my poodle sharing my bed. Sasha let me know if you all can see it. Iv'e not tried to post pictures since the move.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Awwwww, she looks so content just snuggling up in your bed! What a sweetie! :y_the_best:

Thanks for the pic.! :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Puttin,
    I agree, she looks soooo sweet!! (and comfy too!) :) thanks for sharing :)

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

She is as beautiful as always June ...take care of her and give her a hug from me ...Rufus too ifyou can get the underwear off him long enough .LOL !

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too cute!! Is she a bed hog? I know mine are, they wiegh all of 6 lbs wet and manage to take up the majority of a king size bed, or they must sleep on me, this is a fun way to sleep as well. One dog on my back and one on my legs. LOL.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

All I could see was a big fat X :(

Jennifer

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I got that at first too Jennifer, but now the pic. is showing up for me. Anyway, if you want to view the pic, there is something you can do:

Right click on the X, go to properties, where it says "Address (URL)" copy that address, pull up a new internet screen, paste the URL that you copied into the address bar, and press enter.

Hopefully that made sense to you! :D

8. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

THANK YOU!!! :D I can see it now!!

She looks so comfy and happy!!

Jennifer

9. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

She's so cute puttin. She looks so comfy on that big blanket. Are you a fiend for animal print too?

10. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

nap time for jack

Such a cute picture, thanks for sharing! Here is Jack at his must peaceful!

[​IMG]

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Aqueous: I sure am an animal print nut. If I did not close my closet you would have seen more on my shirts. Thank goodness animal print is now a classic.
    3dogihave- she basically sleeps anywhere she wants, and I generally scoot over I think she does not have enough room. She also likes to sleep on my side(hip) too. I used to have rufus up there too, but with his shedding and always having some sort of fur smell he has his bedroom pillow at the foot of the bed and another big oversized one in the living room. He's my little guard dog. Yesterday, It was funny, sasha was layed out on the couch as usual when we are in the living room just like debs' Jack. She finds the tallest stack of comfy pillows. Then I was across the table and rufus comes to see me and what does she do? She growls because she does not want him on me. She does not want to get up off her spot but she is trying to hog me at the same time. I love that girl. Thats devotion. Rufus still got to sit with me. I will try to start posting more pix's ok guys. Thanks for veiwing my sweetie.
    Shirley let me know if you want to see my underwear again,opps I mean rufus wearing them.LOL I hope your feeling a tad better today. ((((HUGS))))

12. ilovemaltipoos

I would love to see Rufus again .
    Deb that picture is too cute !
    I am feeling about the same ,having crying mommets ,though I know she is safe and lfree again now .

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

[​IMG]

Let me know if yall can see this.

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :oops:
    I don't know if I'm more shocked at rufus for the underwear "try-out" or for YOU for letting us all see them! LOL!!!!! :0023:

LOOOOOOOVed it! LOL

and, puttin, the story of sasha growling from the couch was adorable!!! LOL... great great story! :y_the_best:

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks, didn't I tell you I loved animal print. LOL

16. ilovemaltipoos

Isn't Rufus a doll and Sasha too ! I love them to peices .Animal print underwear on Rufus ...LOL ! He is so cute when he does that .! :eek: :eek: :eek:

17. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Awwwwwwww i would show Trixie at her "most peaceful" but she doesn't seem to rest much and I cant get pictures posted unless I do them @ dogster speaking of which she has some new pics there now http://www.dogster.com/?31347

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi trixie, your little one is so cute. I noticed on dogster it said she was shitzu-standard poodle. Do you know if either her mom or dad was really a standard poodle. They are soo very much bigger than a shitzu. I'm curious as to how the birthing went. If she really is part standard and not mini or toy, she could possibly get very large.

19. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree... I betcha that trixie is a miniature poodle mix. She seems the same size as Bailey :)