1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

scared

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, May 18, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

well i have had everything for my mother fish to give birth in a seperate place set up. i have put her in allong with another fish and she seemed ok. though whenever a person comes by she flys for cover allong with the other fish. i have put a backround to reduse any shaddows or anything though they still seem scared. the ammonia and any other rates seem to be fine. she was ok untill someone walked in. im scared she will delay her birth and kill the babys. i cant keep transfering her back and forth. what do i do? she is in a quiet room where there isnt much activity. PLEASE HELP ASAP

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Try draping a towel over the tank. If she can't see people walking by then she won't get as scared.

-Chelle

3. OneWolvesDream

wont the bucket heat up to much??

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I don't think it will. Maybe only drape it over half the bucket. That way if she wants to see the outside world she can, or she can hide if she wants.

-Chelle

5. OneWolvesDream

i turned it around so the backround is facin out and the cthrough part is facin the wall so there is no reflections or ne thing. hopefully she will start swimmin around. oh and i put the bucket lid on the tank but only half way so she can still get an air cycle

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Sounds good. :y_the_best:

-Chelle

7. OneWolvesDream

the pregnant one seems to be fine but now i cant fiind the other one!