1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Scrapbooks for your pups??

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Pekemom, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I'm just wondering if anyone else if as "dog-crazy" as me. I do scrapbooks of my fam. (My oldest daughter got me hooked about ten years ago). As I go through my scrapbooks, I notice, now that my children are grown, many of my pages are of my pets! (Double pages, too.) I have a "scrap" coming up this Saturday, and guess what pictures I'm going to work on?? MY DOG PICTURES!!!

Anyone else scrapbook alot of puppy pics??

[​IMG]

2. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

I cannot tell alie! I am the worlds biggest nut when it comes to puppy pics! I have a digital camera and programs pon my computor that I can make the scrapbook pages, then just slip them into clear sleeves! I love playing around with the pics and doing different things with the.!!!

Denise

3. Roxie's Shipoo

Roxie's Shipoo New Member

I am puppy crazy too. I have been taking tons of pics cause I want to start a scrapbook for Bella. :mrgreen:

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

So you guys just print out the pictures on regular paper. Will they last as long as photo paper. I take almost all pictures of my dogs. Thats a good idea of scarpbooking. I may start that up.

5. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

I do the same thing! I love Scrap-booking! :y_the_best: I typically do it of events, vacations, Europe, art/photography projects, some concert photography and then things I love, like my pets. I have 2 digital cameras that I'm obsessed with, I think my dogs hate seeing me pull them out cause they know I'm going to try to make them sit still (I've done some photography projects on them and had to make them sit under certain light or certain trees and they just hate seeing me take out the camera now :lol: )
    Puttin, I buy photo paper for my printer but I think digital pictures in general don't last as long simply because they're not processed and the paper isn't exposed by light, etc., it's just printed.

6. nern

nern New Member

I started working on a "fur family" scrap book a few years ago but I never finished it. I love looking through it even though its not complete yet...I got to get working on that again.

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Add me to the "dog-crazy-people" list!!! :lol:

I have TONS of pictures of my dogs, and due to having so many I am struggling to keep up with their (yes, they have their own) photo albums and scrapbooks!

Don't worry Pekemom, you're not alone! :D

8. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I love that idea, Nern! Maybe instead of pages in my main scrapbook, I'll devote one exclusively to the fur babies -

I got the CUTEST paper yesterday in K-Mart, which is going out of business in my area. The paper is white with big black spots like a dalmation. So guess what I'll be doing at the next "scrap" on Saturday? Now, where did I put all those peke pics?

[​IMG]
    Brandee~Cherie at six weeks (She's now two and a half)