1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Yellow Lab Dog Hair on Ebay

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

OK. If this sells then we are all rich. You can bid on 3 oz of Yellow Lab hair starting at $3.99.To give it a fancy name they are calling it CHIENGORA DOG HAIR. Of course chien is french for dog.
    I am going to watch this action. And to think how many pounds I have let the birds fly away with. :mrgreen:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CHIENGORA-DOG-HAIR- ... dZViewItem

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

that is so crazy! we could all be millionaires!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

as a knitter I always wanted to use Sadie's brushed off fur to build a sweater BUT it literally takes pounds of fur to make even one skein of yarn as dog fur can be so fine.
    But this auction is silly....

4. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

I have seen ads in the local paper for an Amish family that will spin your dog hair into yarn!!!

Wow -- If I had collected dog fur --- I would have had enough yarn to knit everyone on this board a big tri-colored sweater!!!!

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh you have got to be kidding me!!!!

Thats just silly.

6. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Someone with the ID firstyarnspinner actually submitted a bid and paid $3.99 for that fur. Wish I could locate that person. I could become their unlimited source for that price. Actually if they would groom Duke they could have it for free? :lol:

7. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

Whats it used for? :?: