1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shampoo they use at the groomers?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by patnoscar, Dec 28, 2004.

1. patnoscar

patnoscar New Member

Can anyone tell me where to buy this shampoo or the name of it? My Maltipoo always smells so good when I bring her home. But sometimes I need to bath her in-between grooming days. My groomer told me it was a whiting shampoo and conditioner for white toys. Thanks!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I have always groomed my own poodles. But www.petedge.com has some great products. Whitening shampoos you can buy there too.

3. furtherpeach3

furtherpeach3 New Member

i use a whitenier shampoo caled biogroom i have bichon he all white i get the sampoo from a jeffers.com so i know what you mean. any question please ask.

4. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Most of the companies that make shampoos for groomers have a whitening shampoo, so you might want to ask the groomer to be specific about which one he or she is using.

I can't recommend the one I use because it's only available to pet professionals. But two I have used that work very well are Espree Bright White and Double K/Groomer's Edge Midnight White. Both are available from PetEdge.

You can enhance the whitening action by adding some baking soda with the shampoo, and remember to soak the dog for 3-5 minutes in whatever shampoo you use. This allows the shampoo time to do it's work.

One other thought; I am often asked what shampoo we use by owners who like the way the dog smells when they get it home. It's not the shampoo, however, that leaves the nice smell. It's the cologne we spray on when we're finished.

5. tokenkeeper00

tokenkeeper00 New Member

Ahhhhh well isint that sweet.