1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shih Poo Websites please.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Brebs, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Brebs

Brebs New Member

Hi everyone,
    I am getting a new shih poo puppy on tuesday and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good website that has info on shihpoos.
    I have looked everywere and have found very little most of the info i have,I got from this forum.(wich is great by the way) :y_the_best:
    so if anyone know it would be a great help.

:m35:

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I had a brief look through this one, seems to have a lot of information on it.

3. Brebs

Brebs New Member

L o l o l

Lol That site was pretty much the only one i could find too.
    it's actually in my favorites folder. :lol: Thanks for looking tho :mrgreen:
    Is there any other sites?

4. Jas

Jas New Member

That link was removed while may contain info, its also a site advertising numerous puppies for sale.

I'm sorry but a kennel breeding that many variations and has 30-40 + litters a year is not responsible!
    Dog Owner's Guide: What is a Puppy Mill?: http://www.canismajor.com/dog/puppymil.html (And no puppy mills do not have to be dirty, grimy places where dogs are kept in small cages) Good & responsible breeders do NOT need to breed more than once or twice a year........

Nauseating. :(

www.petfinder.com