1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shih Tzu/Cocker Mix ????

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Angelhair, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Angelhair

Angelhair New Member

I have a puppy 5 months old that is cocker/shih tzu mix, does anyone else have one of this type, if so what size & personality does it have...
    what features does it have of each dog... charlotte has cocker ears, shih tzu hair & body.. very cute. I wondering what size she will be? :lol:

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I personally dont know of any but wanted to add in her and sorry nothing I am about to say is meant to offend anyone.

Your dog will not be old enough to breed when she comes into her first heat, if you are going to breed her she should be older than two. But breeding is a very serious thing that comes with alot of risk to your dog and their puppies. Unless you are experianced I would reconsider or definatley start doing your research on breeding since you have plenty of time before she is ready.

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

4dogs is sooooooo right.
    Fullerton is not far from me. Welcome to auspet.

Don't know anyone with that mix either. Can you post its picture.

4. Angelhair

Angelhair New Member

Breeding

I wasn't planning on breeding her that soon. I realize you have to wait till she's a little older. I just wanted to see if anyone lives in my area that this could be a possibility later. I will post her picture tomorrow.

5. Angelhair

Angelhair New Member

6. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

She is adorable!! Where did you get her?

7. Angelhair

Angelhair New Member

I Got her

I got her at a pet shop in Orange, CA, she was expensive for a mixed breed, but I guess that's the in thing now to have these cute mixes.
    she just lost her 1st tooth this week, I found it this morning.
    they told me she was bred in Misourri and shipped here to sell.
    I would like to find her brothers & sisters, I was told there are 5 others.
    There isn't very many pictures on the internet of the Cocker/Shih Tzu
    mixes. She is a real good dog she will be 5 mo old next week. Thank You for the compliment.

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

She is adorable!!! I've never seen that mix before.

By the way, I think it's entirely possible for you to find out where her other siblings went..

My Molly & Emma were from a litter of 5 (4 females, 1 male). I met the woman who bought their brother, Charlie, on another message board if you can believe it! It was amazing... turns out she lives 2 hours away away from me (we both live an hour away from our breeder)! Her friend bought one of the other females, her name is Carly, and of course my hubby and I bought two females. So, I know where all but one went.

Good luck & thanks for sharing her picture! Our girls will be 6 months old on 9/28.