1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

SHIHPOO has her avatar up and MONSTER is now a member of ...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, May 7, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

AARP ....LOL !! Cute babies there Shihpoo !!!! Finally !!!
    Congrats Monster ,you now are a 'SENIOR ' ... :lol:

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I know!!! I just saw ShihPoo's new avator this morning!! Very cool!

And..... let's not forget our little chatter box, ahem, I mean our little Monster has acheived senior status!!! (I'm speaking about your board status of course!).

This deserves a quick dance.... :0020:

3. ilovemaltipoos

Oh ! Am I ? :mrgreen: :love_y_t_much:

AARP (Auspet's Animal lovers Running up Posts ) Thought I would let you know what it stood for .....LOL ! :kiss_her:

HEy ,that is my little dancing man there .Did I say you could borrow him ? Ummmmmmm...
    [-X

Page me :0020:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I know, isn't it exciting folks!!!!!! :eek: WOOHOOO!!! :eek: HOWEVER, I must give a HUGE thank you to Monster for helping me out with the avatar...trust me, it wouldn't be there if it weren't for her!!! :wink: So I must :bow_now: down to Monster in thanks! (Although, I shouldn't have to after that bill you sent me for your "avatar services" Monster...you are quite expensive, GEEEESH - I'm just kiddin' around everyone, she didn't charge me for it)!!! :lol:

Gotta' love the old lady!!! LOL :mrgreen:

(Oh, and thanks for the compliment about Mickey and Tigger Malti! :D )

I'll join ya' on that one PooGirl! :0020: :0020:

(Malti...I know you gotta' be dying to join our little dance, c'mon I know you want to! LOL :lol: )

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Two words folks.......... "heavily medicated".......... two words!

:)

6. ilovemaltipoos

Two words folks ....correction ..."heavily intoxicated "....two words !!! :eek: :mrgreen: :lol: :0008: :0019:

Page me .... :0020:

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

HEAVILY INTOXICATED AND MEDICATED...I'm lovin' every moment of it!!!!!!!

Maybe some simple math will help explain:

:0012: + :0008: = :0017:

9. ilovemaltipoos

LAMO SHIHPOO !!!!

yes I will join you and Poo ...Here goes ...dancing ...dancing ...everybody's doing it great ...dancing ....dancing ...dancing the night away ...com on ' !!!!!

:0020: :0020: :0020: ...do a little dance ....make a little love ...get down tonight ! hey !!!! get down tonight !!!!!!

Oh and MOnster ...Do not dare call us Larry ,Darrell and his other brother Darrell or the three stooges .....We are the Danceateers ...all the way from places unknown ....gifted ...talented ...dancing fever women ...come one ....come all ....get a look at ladies that are just 'FULL OF THEMSELVES '!!!!! :eek: :shock: :roll: :wink: :D :mrgreen:

OH by the way ,...JUST WHERE IS JENIFER ? Tell me she is not still passed out under that tree .There is a birds nest up there ! :y_the_best:

10. ilovemaltipoos

You know girls .......the more I look at us dancing ,the more I think 'BLUES BROTHERS ' !!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: LOL !

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LMAO Malti...I just LOVE the way you think!!!!!!!! :eek:

You know I'll be :0020: the night away right along with ya'!!! :lol:

Blues Brothers, danceateers, whatever the name might be, I'm all for it! I would like to know where our first gig is going to be, I am just dyin' to show off all of our newly found talent!!!!!! :mrgreen:

12. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

:lol: I wanna dance too!! I got some slick moves... just watch me!

:0020:

As long as I don't drink or eat M&M's.. I do quite well!! :D

Jennifer

13. ilovemaltipoos

:0020: :0020: :0020: :0020: The FOUR DANCE-A TEERS ...Now appearing in all 50 states ,Canada ,Australia and all over the world .
    Watch em 'sway ,watch em move ,watch em dance the night away !
    Come one ,come all ..and join the fun !

monster and puttin ? Wanna join ? Dancing ....dancing ....dancing the night away !

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LOL.... oh no, no thank you... I'd rather just sit in the corner and shmooze with the 'big wigs'..... lol
    But you guys keep dancin..... it's entertainment! :) lol

15. ilovemaltipoos

BIG WIGS my __ _ _ !!! Chicken !!!!!!

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAOOOOOOO........
    "Bawwwwwwwwwwwk..... bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwk"

17. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Monster this prompts me to ask you: What are YOUR medication levels?!?! :mrgreen:

18. ilovemaltipoos

I think she is on some type meds that causes one to think too highly of themselves ......ummmmmmm....maybe ? Na....she just has to be chicken !!! LOL !

Shih poo !!!!!!!! YOU have joined our ranks as a senior !!!!! COOL !!!

Happy Senior day to you !
    Happy senior day to you !
    Happy Senior day ,little shihpoo
    Happy senior day to you .
    Youre getting old
    You've got grey hair
    You dance so slow
    I glad I 'm not there
    Happy senior day to you !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

19. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

AGREED!!! :y_the_best:

Hey, I may be a senior, but I am not showing any signs of slowin' down any time soon!!! :0020:

Oh, and I LOVED your beautiful rendition there...very touching and oh-so-heartfelt!!! LOL :mrgreen:

Well, thank you, I don't feel a day older than 450 posts! LOL :lol:

20. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

MyBabyShih... you stole the words right out of my mouth (???)!! I was going to tell you that you didn't look a day older 458 posts! :) hehe.....

and my medication levels are fine... *ummm... they are NOW*..... :)