1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shine had here Puppies!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Mar 3, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

She had 6 beautiful happy healthy puppies couple weeks ago :eek: . Heres a couple pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

aw so cute gotta love those puppies

3. nern

nern New Member

Awe, how cute! Congrats! :D

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Awww how cute mum looks so happy and content there with her new family glad all went well for her and pups are doing well give them all a huge hug from meeeeeeeeeeee :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :D :D

5. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Very cute. Congrats!

6. Jas

Jas New Member

Congratulations!!! :eek:

Can't wait to see photos of them as they grow!

Adorable.

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ahhh how cute, what about the coloring? so they come in different shade variations?

honeybear

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

yea I wanted to comment on their coloring, it is like looking at a rainbow of brown! Good Luck!

9. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Yeah their colors rance from black to light tan in the breed with masks and black muzzles. My one black puppy has tan spots above his eyes and tan paws i did'nt expect to get him out of this litter but he is adorable. i did get quite a rainbow. Here's a couple close Ups
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This was the day they were born
    [​IMG]
    more coming soon

10. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Wow, they are so pretty, that black one looks blacker than black.

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

they are just too darn cute! have a question since you sled your dogs. and I guess for anyone who works there their dogs. Do they live longer??

I was talking to someone yesterday, they recently saw a special ont he discovery channel that said sled dogs (huskies) can live to 20 years. They said it wasnt because of their physical shape, but mental, that sled racing keeps them up mentally. I dont know how they would know the difference between mental and phsyical, but if that is the case then in general working dogs, like Sams and cattledog lovers should really live longer?

Honeybear

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

That probably depends on how many times they are kicked in the head by the cattle... :wink:

13. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Its really hard to answer that question. Gris died at 7. From what, we still don't know I think possibly a massive heart attack.
    Charllotte also died at 7 of a heart tumor.

I guess in theory they do. But honestly my dogs have all ranged from 7-24 years.
    I guess it really depends on how hard and long you work your dogs. Most over worked dogs will die much earlier than healthy and moderately worked dogs. Bocephus worked five days a week 10-12 hours a day, he lived to be 18, Porky was 24 when he died and never worked a day in his life, other than "guarding" his porch from the invisable monsters.....

ANy dog Healthy all around with moderate exersize, a good diet and sound mind and body should live to be an elderly dog.
    I retire all my dogs at 7-8 years. I think thats why Griss died, to be honest with you. He no longer worked and he got a little chubby. I think thats what got him in the end.