1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shop Vac...not just for cleaning up messes

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Jun 5, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

My dad and step mom will be out this weekend, first time seeing Buster in person (Ive sent several pics). With the a/c issues, he was getting soaked daily & left to dry on his own. I dont think his under-coat dried properly, he was starting to smell like wet dog. So, it was bath time, couldnt avoid it any longer....and the "grandparents" have a tendency to show up a day or so before planned. He's such a good boy, stands in the tub letting me scrub every part of him. Once out of the tub its another matter, drying him takes FOREVER...5 hours isnt uncommon! I remembered reading someplace about using a shop vac set to "blow" to help dry a dogs coat. It works very well! I have one dry, very fluffy, sweet smelling puppy :eek:

He has no issues with the vacuum. I run my Dyson almost daily (with him and 4 kids, I have to!) so the sound is nothing new for him. He stood in the middle of the living room while I used the vacuum hose to dry him.

2. *boltmydoggie*

*boltmydoggie* New Member

thank u.everytime i give my pupy a bath he gets scared of the towel.haha.[/img]