1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

should i breed my yorkie-poo???

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by sru1924, Jan 12, 2005.

1. sru1924

sru1924 New Member

i have a male yorkie-poo. adorable as anything. but the real question is should breed him and i dont know if that is a good idea. will it be safe for him and for the female and puppies? what breed should i breed with him for best results. he is so charming and spirited. he wins over everyone. he will be a year in feb. and is just over 5 pounds. there was a friend that has a female yorkshire and said he might be interested. should i consider this option. i have never bred a dog before.... what should i know???

2. :o)rosie:o)

:o)rosie:o) New Member

If you are only going to breed him because your dad thinks you should, DONT. No one in my family has ever bred any dogs but I know that there is A LOT to learn before you can. Figure out why you would want to breed your baby.

3. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

What would be planned for the puppies? If you are thinking of doing it just to do it, then i also say, DONT. There are way too many homeless puppies out there for dogs to be getting bred and adding to the pet population problems for no good solid reason.