1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

should let hubbie go shopping more offten LOL

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, May 20, 2005.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

on wensday scott wanted to go to the hardwhere store for a few bags of mulch to finish off the yard work we have been doing for the past few weeks

well they did not have any of the mulch that we had gotten last time
    so what does he come out with but a little box.

he hands the box to me & the box comes to life with the scratching of 2 little feet I said "what is in here'? having an Idear already
    & he says

" it is an all yellow parakeet with red eyes it was so pretty I just had to get it"

so please welcome butter cup to our family

seeing as buttercup was gotten at the same store as twitter I placed them in the same cagwe together now I need A bigger cage I was happy with 7 but hay If hubbie wants a bird so be it you will not hear me saying no.

it is an older bird seeing as it cere is a dark tan.
    the lady at the pet store said it was 10 weeks of age but I think she is wrong I also talked to the breeder of this bird & he said that he had seen cere changes in lutino as soon as 6 weeks of age can any one help me on this?

well here she is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Pertty girl.

My neighbor has one just like her.

Maybe you should let him go to the hardware store more often!

3. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

thanks I think I will

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Pretty bird! Now you have to update your signature. :)