1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Show Pictures from March

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by True_Pits, Apr 21, 2008.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I guess I never posted these here. All in we did pretty well, although the last judge was not a good one IMO. She sure wasn't judging with the standard in mind. So now Nediva and Santana each only need 3rds to finish.

[​IMG]
    Jaxon took three 1st and a 3rd. This was his first show and he did very well, except on Sunday he kept wanting to jump and bite the lead.

[​IMG]
    Nediva took one 1st.

[​IMG]
    Santana took two 2nd and two 1st. Yeah she should have got a 1st the last show IMO.

[​IMG]
    Here is the dog Zara's breeder was showing against Santana. Zara's breeder died at the show on Saturday so it kind of dampened the mood. We were all pretty shocked.

[​IMG]
    Here is Zara in her easter dress, since it was easter Sunday..lol

[​IMG]
    Thunder getting his photo shot with Floyd Boudreaux. He got a 3rd place. We only took him because Richard Stratton was supposed to be judging, it turned out he couldn't make it but oh well. We put him in a show anyway.

[​IMG]
    This is a beautiful buckskin brindle red nose I fell in love with but couldn't get! Tried as I might they weren't letting me bring her home with me.

[​IMG]
    Best of Show is a half brother to our little pup Alchemist (the buckskin pictured in my other thread). They have the same sire.

[​IMG]
    This is the half sister, she took Best Of Opposite, the 2nd show she took Best of Show. Neither of them got anything the last show. Crazy judge. :roll:

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

love the pics the first one is a great looking dog!!!

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Thanks. Nediva is his dam. Sara from the forum is his co owner, he lives with her I just took him for showing. His sister lives with me, she is the one weight pulling in the other set of photos. He is turning out to be a real stunner.