1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Show Results IABCA Summer Sieger II!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm so proud of my kids. They performed outstanding!!!

Faith recieved her Nat'l/ Int'l Puppy Championship, Four best of breed puppy, and one best bred by puppy and was 6th Best of Rare breed puppy.
    She was shown and handled by Rayna Stout of Arcadyan Boerboels, also who produced her. She did soo good! Was a bit scared and there were several accidents that happened at the show unfortunately that scared her a bit. Luckily no one was injured and she continued to show!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Precious got her Nat'l Championship!!!! Best of Breed and one third place Group placement. I took my chances and showed her! LOL Luckily she was a good sport and did well dispite my lack of experiance in the ring.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and last but not least my Boy!!!! Byeboer he recieved his Int'l Championship!!!! Three Best of breeds, two group placements, and RESERVE CHAMPION BEST IN SHOW RARE BREED!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
    he was shown by Roy and Lilly and they did an awsome job!
    We came home well decorated!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OH and Congrats to Rayna who showed her boerboel Tiegan in Best Bred by Open Bitch class, She won Best bred by bitch and several class placemtns. Also her Border Collie Kit did excellent for her first show as well!!! First place in all classes, Third Place herding group placement and Best of breed!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Congrats to both of you!!!

3. Samsintentions

Thanks.
    Definately proud of my kiddos... now its flooding here. UGH.... Glad I got everythng for the kennels finished and their outta the water.. but sheesh.. if it doesnt' stop soon I better get out the boat~!

4. Sara

Sara New Member

I wondered how you guys were doing with all that rain!

Congrats with the IABCA to both you and Rayna! We head down to one in August...it'll be interesting.

Sara

5. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Congratulations! I haven't been on the board much and jumped on tonight!
    How exciting!!!
    Job well done!
    Hope the rain stops soon.
    Hey, boating is a sport too ya know!
    Sue

6. Samsintentions

your not kidding.
    Our roads are un accessable at the moment. Both directions are flooded. Its STILL raining. UGH. Had a heck of a storm this morning. the rain was coming sideways!!!

But sunny skies in the forecast! WOOHOOO prayin here...