1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Shrek 2 - Bichon Frise

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, May 31, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I don't know if anybody has seen (or plans on seeing) the movie, Shrek2... but if you do.... you gotta check out the dog. She isn't in the movie for very long, but my goodness!! She is sooooooo darn cute and totally reminds me of Leafy's baby, Daphne!!

Did anybody see it and notice the adorable doggy? (and yes, I know, it's an animated movie, but STILL!) lol

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I have yet to see it but when I do I will deffinatley check out the dog!

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Not yet but will do. I always notice the dogs.

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

YES!!! Hubby & I saw it last Monday night with some friends.. and, of course the doggie caught my attention probably more than usual since we were getting our poos a few days later!

I agree, even though it's animated, that dog was a cutie!!!!!!!! :D

5. leafy

leafy New Member

Monster Bailey,

I've been told that there's a Bichon in it too and I can't wait to see it! Unfortunately is hasn't come out over here in Australia yet so I'll have some waiting to do! : )

Leafy

6. Rene

Rene New Member

i have not seen that movie yet but i cant wait my son went with his friend but i had to work :( i will go see it very soon i hope

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

SHREK is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!!!! As you probably know, I don't get out much other than going to work with my managerie! But I can't wait to see that movie. I waited until it came out on DVD and bough shrek one and it came with the cheapo 3-D video. Te 3-D kinda sucked, was ony like 13 minutes long!!!! and not very funny. But I can't wait until 2 comes out on video!!! I'm already saving up!!! a couple of dollars a week in my "safety" jar!!! LOL

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oooooooh i didn't realize that the 3D version was a shorter version?? well, that's just LAME!! HARUMPH!! [-(

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well its not a shorter versionof the whole shrek 1 Its where the video is left off. When 1 ends, everyone is singing and dancing and getting ready to leave for the honeymoon. The 3-D movie just bridges the gap, they leave in the carriage and end up in a BIG chase and then at the HOneymoon HOtel. Its really corny, but kinda cool. The chase is just the 3-D effect to make everyone go OOOOHH AHHHH. Just another money gimmic!

10. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

oooo I saw her but Shrek sat on her :( lol but she was pretty cute 4 an animated puppy.

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I just have to say, I saw the movie yesterday, and that white little puppy was toooooo darn cute!!! As soon as the puppy appeared on screen, the whole audience in the theater went, "AWWWWWWWW"...it was so funny! :lol:

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... seeeeeeeee what I meant!!? :) that dog was soooo cute (even tho it was an animated movie! LOL)