1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sick Calf Oh the fun

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by CattleDogLover, Mar 13, 2005.

1. CattleDogLover

CattleDogLover New Member

Got a sick Jersey Calf which is always fun. Constant hour shifts of being with him i can see no sleep coming to me for a few days....
    Here he is the poor kid
    [​IMG]

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you, good luck! The calf is very cute, i hope he gets better soon :love_y_t_much:

3. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Aaah yes, I remember those days well.

He sure is a cutie, but then calves always are. I've never seen a Jersey quite that dark. Our's were always more of a fawn color with darker shadings. And they were like big dogs when they were calves. They'd follow us right into the house if they had the chance. Of course, being kids, we gave them the chance now and then, much to the displeasure of Mom, LOL.

I hope your little guy is doing better now, and you're getting some well deserved rest.