1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Silly Max with olive oil

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by eman, Mar 31, 2008.

1. eman

eman New Member

Max reacts to olive oil the same way cats react to catnip. The olive oil that was accidentally spilled on the table was already cleaned but Max could still smell it. He doesnt react at all to catnip. :mrgreen:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qqXEmPQXWUw

2. Bente

Bente New Member

LOL! Too funny :lol: i love it when he grabs his tail, so cute :mrgreen: :eek:

Kyrre doesn't react to catnip either, but he does react to something called Purr, which I bought from one of the members here. I think her name was Ginger, but I haven't seen her around in a while.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Darn. I'll have to go see the video on the downstairs computer after work.

4. vene

vene New Member

Cute, cute, cute! :eek: I love your other videos too of Max and Mini doing their tricks of hand shakes, up, and roll over. Even your fish is a star. :mrgreen:

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Ha ha ha ha ha :eek: :eek:

What a cutie pie.. :D

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

That is too funny!!! I love it when he grabs his tail :eek: My Patches loves catnip she rolls around like him but on the floor. :lol: very cute video especially since you can hear him thumping on the table as he is rolling from side to side...... :eek:

7. eman

eman New Member

thanks everyone! :D

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

funny video. I gotta get one of Dixie attacking the table cloth (her fav game).
    Oddly enough my foster, Catnip, doesn't do catnip either. Not sure why she's named that

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Would love to see the video Mary_NH Harley goes after the table runner and takes everything with it. We pretty much don't leave anything on the table anymore I guess you could say he "owns" the table. :eek:

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

So fun to see them in a video. It's so different from looking at a picture of them. :y_the_best:

11. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

When Booger was young, she never reacted to catnip or Purr. But now she loves catnip and acts just like that. I sprinkle it on her turbo scratcher and she literally wallows in it just like your kitty in the vid. It's really funny to watch.

12. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Now that was very cute. Gorgeous kitty cat.