1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Site down?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Apr 9, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Did anybody else have problems loggin on to the auspet.com site last nite? I kept getting errors..... so, I obviously, missed the Wednesday night chat (if there even was one) :)

2. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Hi MonsterBailey,

Yes, our host had an heart attack last night and the new board was down as a result.

Hopefully all issues are now resolved and business is back to normal. We’ll have to just wait and see.

Auspet is getting a little too popular nowadays :) , hope the server wont let us down again tonight…….fingers crossed.

I just hate the thought of having to re-open the old boards :| but we may need to if this happens again.

3. Rene

Rene New Member

Yes I couldn't get on either and i was trying to show my daughter that picture of Baily he is so cute we work different hours so last night would have been the perfect time darn. I'm also still having problems with haveing to log in everytime i come to the site. but i'm sure it will all get fixed soon

thanks

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Wahhhoooo!!! The site is back! I had problems last night too and then the site was completely down this morning.

Boy, was I all out of sorts... this is how my day always starts: get to work, fix my coffee, turn on PC and log into Auspet (and then I work of course..)! LOL! So, this morning I was all bummed out :cry:

Glad we're back up! :mrgreen:

5. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

I was in the chat all by my lonesome

I went in through the old board! Alas no one was there :cry: :( ! Oh well, maybe next week! :eek:

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Same here!

I too had the same problem...glad it is back up though! :idea: :D

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ditto, me too. said there was too many people on basically.

8. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

yep happened to me last night and again this afternoon.

hope everything gets sorted out soon :)

i do like this new board :mrgreen:

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Ahhhh Auspetian, thank you for the update! I guess being popular has it's drawbacks, huh? :-s hehe....

I guess the good news was that it wasn't my computer/connection.... but the bad news was it was felt all around the world!!

See how loved you are!?! :-k :eek:

10. Auspetian

Thanks MonsterBailey,

I’m really fluttered :oops:

But, Auspet ain’t Auspet without you ALL guys, and without our moderators who are doing such an excellent job. So I guess i should rephrase your last sentence a bit to read:

See how loved we all are !?! :-k \:D/

11. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I couldn't get on for 2 days .Glad it is back up !!! Thanks ..

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Awwwwwww Auspetian! Great response!
    You're the bestessssssst!!!! :) :-k

(now that I sucked up, can we get a Kissing emoticon???) LOL

13. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

here are a couple of cute ones :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Bellasmommy,
    How/where did you get those!???????! TOOOO CUTE!

15. Auspetian

bellasmommy,

Here's a little job for yah :)

*whisper* - go get them girl :wink:, MonsterBailey can't have enough of them LOL :lol:

Post here a few more emoticons ( 6-12 emoticons, the "must have" ones ) and I’ll get them all uploaded.

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, Auspetian!
    Again --- YOU ARE THE BEST! :)

I have some that I can email you (for some reason, my program won't let me post them here...?!?!?). wanna do that?

Bellasmommy, did you hear Auspetian's whisper?

17. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

okay.. now i just need to know what do we want??

whoever has a specific emotion they want an emoticon for please pm me and i'll try to find it. once i have the 6-12 i will post them here :D

18. Rene

Rene New Member

19. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i have smiley central too, but it doesn't work for boards like these. it's mainly for e-mail and instant messaging. additionally, other parties cannot view the smileys unless they are also signed up for smiley central. it's kind of a pain :p

20. Rene

Rene New Member

Darn i tried they do have some cute ones there