1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sleeping fish!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 21, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Its 3am (I cant Sleep) so i walked over to my tank i didnt turn the lights on but some lights from over at my comp are ligthing it up a bit like 3/4 of my fish are i guess sleeping, its pretty cool \:D/ There not mvoing and there twitchin at stuff :y_the_best:

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Yup, its very common for fish to "sleep" or better as rest on the bottom. its a cool site especially when the fry sleep, they are all ontop of the other.

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I haven't see that, except for the time when my oscar was sick and I thought it was going to die!

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

One time I got up and turned on my tank lights several hours before I normally do. I saw both oscars laying on thier sides up against the filter intake. I thought they where dead/dying and started freaking out, but about 30 seconds later they where awake, swimming around, and demanding food.

-Chelle

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Yeah, I know a lot of oscar owners who experience with all of their oscars.

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I like oscars i saw little one about 3 inches it was a tiger oscars, it was so cool :y_the_best: