1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Smokey got a real surprise!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nano, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

Sunday I was cleaning my 100 gal. fish tank; it is a long tank,6 ft. in length. There are three top glass panels and I removed two of them for cleaning. I brought 2 of them to the kitchen sink to wash, and just a second later, I heard a splash and went running in to see what had happened. Smokey was in the tank kind of dog paddeling in the water, his arms flailing around,poor thing!! :lol: :lol: He likes to jump up on the top and watch them swim around, no doubt wanted to take a closer look and see what I had been doing to the tank. I got him out and wrapped him in towels to dry him off and warm him up. He has never ever done that before when I was cleaning the tank, so now I will have to watch out for that next time!

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. That is funny. That has happened to a few of my cats, but in the bathtub. :lol: I hope all your fish are okay.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

okay where are the pictures?
    Poor kitty - funny though

4. Itty_Stubbs_1994

Itty_Stubbs_1994 New Member

haha, thats pretty funny!

I remember when I was little, probably 10, I was in the tub and I heard Itty running down the hall...I listened and heard him slide around the corner and he turned and ran right into the bathroom, jumped onto the side of the tub and slipped right in...haha

He was'nt but maybe 2 yrs old then, but reading that story made me remember him.

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh my goodness. Poor kitty. That is funny, though. What a picture that would have been.

6. Nano

Nano New Member

I wish that I did have a camera handy when it happened, it would have been some great shots! My camera was on the other side of the house in my bedroom at the time. It freaked me out to see him in there, I can imagine how he felt! I scooped him up out of the tank and ran with him to get a bath towel to dry him off. We were both dripping wet. I had water running down the walls and the rug in front of the tank was saturated,but all I could do was laugh. The look on his face was priceless. Poor little guy. Boy, does he look small when he is wet. He is a long haired cat with a huge bushy tail, and when he's wet, his tail looks pencil thin! :lol: :lol: