1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

snail eggs...PLEASE HELP ME!!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by chanelV, Oct 16, 2006.

1. chanelV

chanelV New Member

i was cleaning my fish tank adnd i found a bunch of eggs. i have 1 goldfish and 1 black mooreand 1 snail.i have questions .such as, should i move them to another tank?will my fish eat them?WT DO I DO!!!please help in anyway possible.
    thanx.

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

What kind of snail do you have and what do the eggs look like? Are they below the water or above the water?

-Chelle

3. chanelV

chanelV New Member

i have no idea wt kind of snail it is. it is big and black.. its above the water. its like a clump of pinkish white eggs.

4. chanelV

chanelV New Member

(the eggs) are above the water.. not the snail :lol:

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Probably some kind of apple or black mystery snail then. Since they're above the water, you could just keep them from getting wet, but have them in a place wo that when they hatch, the baby snails can get to the water. Also, watch out for gnat larvae (I've spent hours picking them out of clusters before).

You also might want to browse through this site to figure out exactly what kind of snail you have and see if there's any more specific needs for hatching the eggs:
    http://applesnail.net/

-Chelle