1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

snail eggs .. so many of them

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by erin, Dec 30, 2004.

1. erin

erin New Member

I have recently got 4 gilled snials and i noticed they have laid so many eggs .... one snail is in a tank by him self and still laid many eggs ...how long does it take to hatch. ?

2. Loach

Loach New Member

hmm... It should take a little over a month, When did you find them??

3. erin

erin New Member

i found them about a week ago... and they keep on laying them i find new bunches every day...how can i transfer them to another bowl ...can I even do that? i wonder how many i will have too>
    i am exited!!

4. Loach

Loach New Member

are they still separated?

5. erin

erin New Member

theyare in a bunch ... i also noticed some that are in a bunch and then a string of them hangging down.....i also have rams horn snails in another tank ...i hope they lay eggs too.

6. Loach

Loach New Member

:eek: Congrats!

7. erin

erin New Member

I cant wait till they come!!! i hope soon. :y_the_best: