1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

so upset

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Rene, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Last night i couldnt get my camera to work so i got my moms took the best pictures of the babies (jasmine was going potty) i held the runt (the only boy) and got a great picture of his little face and lots of other great pictures so i wanted to waste the rest of the film to go to the 1 hour photo so i can post them today. well it kept going and and going so i looked at the camera and NO FRICKEN FILM IN IT i was so upset. Mom keeps film in her camera all the time but she just got it back from my neice and of course she didnt replace the film. So i got my camera to work so i'm clicking away and will go to the 1 hour photo soon

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh you scared me for a minute. I thought maybe something happened to one of the pups. Good god, that sucks doesn't it. You keep those pups warm and make sure that little one is eating , getting equal suckling time..

Sorry forgot to put those astix's in myself.

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

PHEW...I got REALLY worried when I saw your topic title, I too thought something happened to one of the pups...glad everything's okay with them!!! :wink:

How frustrating with the camera!!! :x Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to take pics (just check for film first :mrgreen: )!!!

:D

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Girl are you trying to scare us! Sheesh!

Sorry about your camera troubles, sounds like something that would happen to me!

5. Rene

Rene New Member

sorry about the topic i didnt think about it all babies are doing great they are getting big already they are so cute and Jasmine is a great mommy Sebastain is haveing a hard time being locked out of my room but i'm giving him lots of extra love also. and tommorrow is his big day so maybe i wont have to keep him locked out after he is fixed

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that!! And, let me say that I can totally relate.... A few years ago my cousin got married.. I don't see her very often as she lives in Canada so I was so happy to be there. Long story short, I took a MILLION pictures of her and her husband in the church during the ceremony and then outside afterwards.. it wasn't until we got to the reception that I realized I HAD NO FILM in the camera! ](*,)

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

RENE!! I'm going to slap you!!!!!!!
    I had the SAME reaction that the others had... in fact, I just kept ignoring that particular thread cuz it just put this awful pit in my stomach!! grrrrrr on YOU! LOL

:) So, needless to say, I'm HAPPY YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FILM! LOL...

8. Rene

Rene New Member

i'm sorry :oops: poogirl that stinks that is worse then me at least i was still home i'm sorry for that i want to take tons of pictures every day becasue they change so much everyday. The little boy (runt) is growing up fast almost catching up to his sisters.