1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Soft Claws Nail Caps

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by darkrabbit213, Mar 30, 2006.

1. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

...are these any good?

http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_ ... 25593&Ne=2

I've wondered about them a few times, my when my cat has an itch he tends to scratch a little too hard and breaks the skin... I thought the soft claws would be a good solution if they worked. Has anyone tried 'em?

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. There have been a few people that have tried them here. Are your cats itching a lot? If so, perhaps you could treat the itching instead. Are they itching because of fleas or some skin disorder?

3. shnen

shnen New Member

In Canada you have to get a vet to put them on... $$$.. they also commented that a regualar trimming and taking other measures to avoid scratching is better... the soft claws tend to fall off.

4. vene

vene New Member

It'll probably be easier to trimm your kittens nails now so it becomes a habit. Rene has very think nails and can be very destructive at times. She won't let me clip her nails at all :roll: