1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Some one broke into my house last night!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by qwertyhimself, Apr 3, 2004.

1. qwertyhimself

qwertyhimself New Member

About 3 am last night I heard a loud crash at my door, it woke me up and I was wondering what it was. It came again and again and I was begging to get scared that someone was breaking in, because I couldnt tell since I had just woke up, if the noise was coming from my door or the front door. Once I reliezed it was at my door, I got an idea, I turned on the light and opend the door and not to my surprise my two dogs came barrelling in. One of them had opened the sliding glass door in the night, the other had followed him, and they ran full blast into my door. What a night

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

LOL I HATE looking out my door at night if my dog starts to bark....really I do. I love Stephen King books and have a rather vivid imagination so if it's dark out and Sadie starts to bark looking at the door I even make my son go look cause I can't do it. :oops:

if I'd been you I would have laid in bed shaking with fear not willing to look - guess that's why I have a hubby :idea:

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

LoL Mary me too! My husky rarley ever barks at night, so when she does it scares me. I make hubby get up and check at what she is barking at. :p

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats is funny. ROFL :mrgreen: Such a good image in my head. I remember years ago my step-mom telling me that no matter what ,if someones there they''ll probably get you anyway, so get up some nerve and do what you have to do. We had something at my front door once. Scared the you know what out of me. I thought there was something trying to crawl into my mailbox into my apartment. I just happened to be sleeping on the couch to catch the nighttime breeze. It was hot. Imagine my hubby waking up to me yelling to get in here, help and I'm holding the mailbox down. I make him go round front to see, he comes back saying he sees nothing. I make him hold down the mailbox lid and peek out the door with a flash light and there it was a young racoon. He had his arm in my mailbox. That was scarey till I found out what it was. My husband sleeps thru everything. I am the household police.

5. You poor thing! I bet that WAS scary :shock: Thank goodness it was just your dogs! silly furbabies :lol:

Susan

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

ROFL sorry puttin i know i should not laugh but i am sat here in fits of laughter thats was so funny i can just imagen you holding the mailbox and screaming for your hubby betthe poor raccon crapped himself aswell

lol
    mike

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Mike, it is funny. I was scared at the time, but I laugh about ti now too. Have a good one.

8. tgiles91

tgiles91 New Member

yikes!!!

I know how scary that is. I was spending the night at my friends house. She has an Uncle that usually stays home because he can't read write or drive. He had gone to the hardwhare store though. They have 3 dogs. Lady a Rat Terrier Roxie a German Shepherd mix and Max another Shepherd mix. They are all really nice. We were sleeping on the couch when we heard the window open and Max ran to the other room. Her dad came down stairs and turned oon the light. Max had bitten into her uncles leg when he tried to crwl throught the window. That was really scary. Max is dead now he got hit by a car.

9. qwertyhimself

qwertyhimself New Member

Im sorry to hear about your uncle and Max as well.

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Tgiles, how come the uncle did not just knock on the door? Her dog was was just being protective. Poor guy.

11. klf

klf New Member

My dog waits for me to go down the stairs! he stays behind me LOL I can't even get my hubby to look at strange noises!

12. qwertyhimself

qwertyhimself New Member

I have been seeing people say "Hubby" allot, I was just curious of what that meant.

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hubby = husband. Just a shortened version of it.

Jamiya